Shane Orlick is the President of Jasper.ai, a startup developing what it describes as an “AI content” platform. Jasper leverages AI to generate content for blog articles, social media posts, website copy, and more. Using the platform, customers can describe in natural language what they want Jasper to write, whether a keyword-rich piece designed to rank well in search engines or existing content repurposed with additional context. Jasper has raised to date $ 131 million.
According to recent public data, Jasper has more than 105,000 customers and generated $75 million in revenue last year— and its valuation is around $1.5 bn, and you just launched in 2021.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- How he got into AI
- How did the first version of Jasper.ai look like
- How Jasper is different from ChatGPT
- How they acquired their first 100 customers
- How selling to B2B clients is different from B2C clients.
- How does the sales playbook differ between Single-player and Multi-player
- His Interview Framework to find the right talent
- and much more...
If you like our podcast, please don't forget to subscribe and support us on your favorite podcast players. We also would appreciate your feedback and rating to reach more people.
We recently launched our new newsletter, Principles Friday, where I share one principle that can help you in your life or business, one thought-provoking question, and one call to action toward that principle.
Please subscribe Here.
It is Free and Short (2min).