Ola Sars is the founder and CEO of Soundtrack Your Brand, the music tech startup revolutionizing the B2B space. Before founding Soundtrack, he was the co-founder and COO of Beats Music, acquired by Apple and transformed into Apple Music, and the co-founder of Pacemaker, the world's first DJ-driven music platform.
In this episode, we cover great insights. Few topics discussed:
- How he acquired the First 100 with Soundtrack Your Brand
- How he met Dre. Dre and Jimmy Lovine
- The advantage of being early in an industry
- The fine line between Work and Life
- His principle on simplicity and saying no
- and much more ...
If you like our podcast, please don't forget to subscribe and support us on your favorite podcast players. We also would appreciate your feedback and rating to reach more people.
We recently launched our new newsletter, Principles Friday, where I share one principle that can help you in your life or business, one thought-provoking question, and one call to action toward that principle.
Please subscribe Here.
It is Free and Short (2min).